What if I’m not a serious runner?
– That’s OK. This is an entry-level fun run. Heck, if you don’t like running at all, there’s the 5K walk option for people like you. Just come be a part of this community event.
How do I register for the event?
- Registration opens on May 1st. You’ll be able to register here.
What is a Remote Runner?
- A Remote Runner is anyone who registers to run 9K where they are. Each Remote Runner will receive a race packet with an official Umpqua Strong T-shirt and other goodies! We realize many of those connected to the Umpqua Valley won’t be able to travel and join us in person. This is an excellent way to connect with this important cause and also to fundraise by asking your friends to register and run with you. After you register as an official remote runner, don’t forget to post pictures on social media at #umpquastrong and #remoterunner
- click here to register as an Umpqua Strong Remote Runner
Where will the race start
- the race will begin and end at Stewart Park, in Roseburg, OR. Race starts at 10AM (map it)
How can I participate as a vendor?
Who will manage the funds that are raised?
- Umpqua Strong is a registered 501C3 non-profit organization with local board oversight.
- All proceeds above event production costs are currently allocated for direct contribution to the UCC Foundation where they will be applied to (10) scholarship programs in the names of victims and survivors.